Vacancy: Senior Legal Executive
@ Kamendu Joshi & Associates:
Legal vacancy 2020
2. Should able to draft documents related to property, real estate, power of attorneys, financial documents, sale deeds, conveyance deeds, rent agreement, leave and license agreements, Should able to read, write, draft, translate & converse in Gujarati and English language
3. Manage legal, compliance, regulatory, contractual and related activities to help mitigate legal risk for the organization.
4. Must have knowledge of the investigation of the title of property etc.
5. Responsible for drafting notices, agreement and sale deeds… etc.
6. He should have a thorough knowledge of scrutiny of land records, investigation of legal papers, Land and property purchase agreements, Drafting of various legal documents, Land/ Property related litigation.
7. Expert in Drafting & Vetting legal documents and Contracts like Sale Agreement, Sale Deed General power of Attorney, Deed of Declaration, Confirmation Deed, Release Deed, Gift Deed, Lease Deed, MOU, Service Agreements, Business Agreements, etc.
8. He / She should be well versed in Revenue, Land / Property related law of Gujarat.
9. Must be thorough with 7/12 entries, VF 32K, 63 A, 63AA, 65B, 135D Notice, 43-1/c…etc Its interpretation & Preparation and all Revenue Documentation.
10. He should be well versed with legal formalities for converting agriculture land into N.A, NOC, drafting of agreements related to Land/Property sale, drafting legal contracts…etc
11. Liaison with Courts and Other Legal Offices, wherever and whenever necessary.
12. Liaising with Legal consultant for technical clearance of the Land.
13. Ensure proper documentation at all levels.
14. Maintain Relationships with various Govt. Agencies & Land Owners.
15. Deal with Land Lords & Brokers, wherever and whenever necessary.
16. He / She should work independently or with little help over matters related to consumer laws, claim cases, company laws.
17. He / She should be open to work with corporate, ensuring the highest level of precision and perfection.
18. He / She should He / She should be willing to adapt to new processes, systems, and know-how. Should be able to travel, when required.
19. He / She should be a taskmaster and a go-getter. Should be able to work under pressure.
20. He / She should display leadership skills and teamwork wherever required
LawOF www.lawof.in Provides information about law jobs
Number of Vacancies:
As per industry standard. It is not a constraint for the right candidate
How to apply:
Interested candidates please write to us at [email protected] along with the attached resume.
Email: [email protected]
For Official link, click here.
LawOF is the emerging portal for Law Students & Teachers