Vacancy: Associate Professors (Law)
@ Cochin University of Science and Technology [CUSAT], Kochi:
Apply by Dec 9
About the Organisation
Cochin University of Science and Technology is a government-owned autonomous science and technology university in Kochi, Kerala, India. Founded in 1971, it has three campuses: two in Kochi and one in Kuttanad, Alappuzha, 66 km inland
Cochin University of Science and Technology is job posts of Associate Professors.
Number of Vacancies
- IPR/Maritime Law/Commercial Law: 01 (one)
- Law: 01 (one)
- Commercial Law: 01 (one)
- Labour Law/Environmental Law: 01 (one)
University Road, South Kalamassery, Kalamassery, Kochi, Kerala 682022
- A good record with a PhD Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline with at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale), whenever the grading system is followed.
- A minimum of 8 years of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College, Accredited Research Institute/industry with a minimum of 7 publications in peer viewed or UGC listed journals and a total research score of 75 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2, of UGC Regulations 2018.
How to apply?
A hard copy should reach at the below-mentioned address, else the application will not be considered.
Registrar, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi, 682022.