UPES Dehradun’s 4th National Trial Advocacy Competition [Feb 23-25]: Register by Jan 11
The School of Law, UPES is delighted to announce and invite your institute/college/university to participate in the 4th National Trial Advocacy Competition, 2018, being organized from 23rd to 25th February 2018.
The registration fee for the 4th National Trial Advocacy Competition, 2018 is Rs. 5000/- per team which includes Food and Accommodation (each team will consist of a maximum of three members).
The teams will be registered on ‘first come first serve’ basis; up to a maximum of 24 teams for Trial Advocacy.
One institution is allowed to send only one team for each event. The last date for Registration is 11th January 2018.
Your slot would be confirmed only when we receive the soft copy of the registration form and the demand draft.
For registration or any queries, kindly contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last Date for Registration: 11th January, 2018
- Last Date for Seeking Clarifications: 15th January, 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Memorials [soft copy]: 2nd February, 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Memorials [hardcopy]: 10th February, 2018
- For Registration Form, click here.
- For Rule Book, click here.
- For Proposition, click here.
- For Travel Form, click here.