Essay Writing Competition
UPES 2nd ‘Enervions’ International Essay Writing Competition
[Prizes Worth Rs. 77000]
Submit by February 28, 2017
- The competition is open to students who are pursuing their B.A., LL.B. / LL.M. / Ph.D. / M. Phil or any other undergraduate or master course (other than Law) in any university across the world.
- If any student of UPES is positioned amongst the top three, he/she will not be eligible for the top 3 prizes but will be felicitated in recognition of his/her performance with the special prize by the Surana & Surana International Attorneys, Chennai.
- The participant should send three attachments in mail Essay in MS Word format with subject “Essay Competition: Enervions 2017”- Name of Author(s)
- Scanned copy of Registration form
- Cover page containing name of participant, Nationality, address, e-mail-id, contact number, Course and class presently attending and name of college/University with address.
- Submission must be mailed at email@example.com
- The essay must be written in English.
- Only one submission is allowed per author. (Submissions both as co-author and single will be treated as multiple submissions. In case of such submissions the single submission will be rejected and disqualified as an entry to the competition).
- Co-authorship to a maximum of two authors is permitted.
- Only original essays will be considered for the competition. No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere. Any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of essay and notification of the same on website.
- Identification mark must not be found in any part of essay.
- Scanned copy of completed Registration form is to be sent along with essay. The registration form must be signed along with seal by the head of institution / University (For registration form, see the last page).
- First prize: 25,000 rupees.
- Second prize: 20,000 rupees.
- Third prize: 10,000 rupees.
- Consolation prizes: Rs.1000 each for 12 selected essays.
Top 15 selected papers will be published in the form of an edited book with an ISBN number. The list of the selected papers will be displayed on UPES website. Author (s) of the selected essay will be given a consolation prize of Rs. 1000 each (except the winners of the competition).
- Dr. Sujata Bali
- Ms. Charu Srivastava
- Ms. Priyanka Chaudhary
- Ms. Shipra Chauhan
For Brochure, CLICK HERE
For Poster, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org