UGC Sponsored National Seminar(4th-5th Feb, 2017. @ School of Law, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad
UGC SPONSORED TWO DAY NATIONAL
“SCIENCE, ECONOMICS AND POLITICS OF CLIMATE CHANGE AND INDIA’S RESPONSE TO INTERNATIONAL OBLIGATION.”
4th – 5th February, 2017
University School of Law established in 1977 and providing LL.M in IPR and Ph.D Programme and this year started Integrated course of B.Com LL.B (honors) at Center of Excellence, School of Law, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad is organizing a UGC Sponsored National Seminar on: “Science, Economics and Politics of Climate Change and India’s Response to International Obligation” from 4th-5th February, 2017.
The broad themes of this seminar are:
(1) History and Genesis of Climate change
(2) Climate change and Science.
(3) Climate change and International Politics.
(4) International Law and Climate change.
(5) Carbon Credit and Climate change.
(6) India’s Response to climate change Policy and Law
(7) Role of Indian Judiciary in the protection and preservation of Environment.
(8) Climate Change and Mitigation
(9) Role of Civil Society
This is not an exhaustive list, and papers are welcome in other related areas.
Abstracts containing not more than 250 words (identifying your chosen Theme/Sub-Theme) may be submitted along with a short bio data indicating your educational background, institution and contact details to [email protected]
- Last Date for Abstract Submission & Registration Form : 8th January, 2017 latest by 11.59 pm
- Acceptance of Abstract : 12nd January, 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Full Paper : 25th January, 2017
For Brochure, Submission Guldlines, CLICK HERE
For Registration Form, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: [email protected]