STRENGTHS & WEAKNESSES OF INDIAN ENVIRONMENTAL LAWS: A CRITICAL ANALYSIS
22nd October, 2016 (Saturday)
For your kind reference, short details of the program are as follows:
03rd October, 2016.
Papers are invited on any of the following sub-themes:
1. Role of Indian Religions, Cultures and Traditions in the Protection of Environment
2. Constitutional Perspective of Indian Environmental Laws
3. Efficacy and Compliance of Indian Environmental Laws and Policies
4. Innovative Modes of Reduction of Emission of Greenhouse Gases
5. Role of National Green Tribunal (NGT) in the Prevention and Control of Environmental Pollution.
6. National Effects to Combat the Problem of Climate Change.
7. Environment Impact Assessment.
These sub-themes are only broader areas and are not exhaustive. Te themes that are not covered under above mentioned sub-themes but have relevance in the thrust area of the seminar may also be submitted
SUBMISSION DEADLINES ABSTRACT:
Te abstract of the paper should reach the Coordinator of the seminar at [email protected] on or before 03rd October, 2016.
Soft copy of the full paper along with the abstract must reach via Email to [email protected] on or before 15th October, 2016. A hard copy of the both side printed full paper along with registration form and demand draft must reach on or before 15th October, 2016 to the Coordinator at the address mentioned below.
- Students and Research Scholars : Rs.750/-
With Co-authors : Rs. 1200/- (Co-Authors shall not be more than two for a paper)
- Academicians & others Rs. 1000/-
With Co-authors Rs. 1500/- (Co-Authors shall not be more than two for a paper)
NOTE: Registration can be done after the due date with late fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty Only
- Last Date for Submission of Abstract 03 October, 2016
- Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract 05 October, 2016
- Submission of Full Paper 15 October, 2016
- Last Date for Registration and Payment of Fee 15 October, 2016
- Last Date for Registration with Late Fee 22 October, 2016
NAYA RAIPUR – 492002, CHHATTISGARH Contact Nos. 0771-3057604, 3057611
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program/ Jobs/ Internship. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: [email protected]