CALL FOR PAPERS
Two Days National Seminar (March 29-30, 2017) @ CPJ Law College, Delhi
“HEALTH LAWS IN INDIA: ISSUES & CHALLENGES”
1. Right to health as a Fundamental Right.
2. Role of International institutions/Organizations in respect of human health.
3. Safeguards of interest of patients as consumers from Medical Negligence.
4. Effect of public health policy and practices.
5. Impact of technology on human health and its regulation.
6. An analysis of Laws and policies regarding health of tribal people.
7. Analysis of various legislations pertaining to Health laws in India.
8. Environment and public health.
9. Upholding ethical values: Role of local authorities.
10. Public health and judicial attitude.
- Last date for Submission of abstract: 28 February, 2017
- Confirmation of Abstract Acceptance by Organizing Committee: 5 March, 2017
- Last date for Submission of full paper along with the Registration Form:15 March, 2017
- Date of the Seminar: 29 – 30 March, 2017
Loi Fiesta Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Loi Fiesta Control Room Ph No.: +91-9599010432 / +91-9599010434
For Moot Proposition, Rules Book, Registration form, Travel Form, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: email@example.com