Two-days International Conference on North-South Imbalances
@ Osmania University, Hyderabad
[Jan 12-13, 2020]:
Submit by Nov 25
About the Organizer
Osmania University is a public state university located in University town, Hyderabad, India, and founded in 1918. It was established by and named after Mir Osman Ali Khan, the 7th Nizam of Hyderabad.
About the Conference
Osmania University, Department of Law is organising a two-day International Conference on North-South Imbalances: Global Perspectives and Challenges on January 12th and 13th 2020.
Research Papers are invited from Academicians, Professionals, Scholars, Lawyers, Students, Social Engineers and Experts in the relevant fields. The Abstract containing not more than 200 words along with the title, author’s name(s), affiliation, address for correspondence, email of the authors along with 4 to 5 keywords on and one or more of the conference themes. All the submissions are to be made through email to [email protected] only.
All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed and those accepted will be published in the conference proceedings.
- Discrimination in Global North and Global South
- Global South- Global North and Aboriginals Discrimination
- Migration from Global South to Global North and Discrimination
- Racial Discrimination in USA and other Countries
- Caste Discrimination in India and Other countries
- Regional Discrimination across the Globe
- Gender Discrimination- International Perspectives
- Globalization and Privatization its impact on Global South
- Global North-South Digital Discrimination
- Human Rights- Global South Discrimination
- Constitutional Perspectives and Global South Discrimination
The above themes are only illustrative in nature. The interested participants may submit their papers in any other area relevant to the broad theme of the conference.
Hyderabad is the City of Pearls and is more than 400 years old, and is the Capital of Telangana State in South India. The city of Hyderabad has been growing rapidly and has been an amalgamation of ancient architecture, together with the ebullience of growth and enterprise of the modern world.
The Venue of the conference will be at PGRRCDE Auditorium, Osmania University Campus, Hyderabad-500007, India on January 12-13, 2020.
The Registration Fee has to be paid either in the form of a Cheque/Demand Draft/Online Transfer in favour of the Head of Department of Law, OU. The bank details are as follows:
- Bank: State Bank of India, Osmania University Branch, Hyderabad
- A/C Number: 62215671237
- IFSC Code: SBIN0020071
- MICR Code: 500002342
All the submissions and registration requests are to be made through email to [email protected] only along with the payment details.
- Foreign delegates: USD 200
- Institutional delegates: Rs. 5000
- Professionals: Rs. 4000
- Academicians: Rs. 3000
- Research Scholar: Rs. 2000
- Students: Rs. 1000
- Submission of Abstract: 25- 11-2019
- Acceptance of Abstract: 30-11-2019
- Submission of Full-Length Paper: 15 -12 -2019
- Acceptance of Full-Length Paper: 25 – 12- 2019
- Conference Dates: 12 & 13 Jan 2020
Phone Number: +91-040-27682368
Email: [email protected]
Convenor: Dr. G. Vinod Kumar, Head, Department of Law, O.U
Mobile: +91-9390119889 and Office: + 91- 27098928
Neha Agarwal, Research Scholar: Mob: +91 9293920905
T. Nishit, Research Scholar: Mob: +91-8074266545
C.Srinidhi, Research Scholar: Mob: +91-9652948914