Two day National Seminar on “Research in Law– Approaches and Technique”
7th & 8th of April 2017
JSS Law College, Mysuru
Call for papers:
The participants are requested to contribute their articles in the following themes, which are illustrative but not exhaustive.
1. Reflective thinking on Legal Research- Prospective Analysis
2. Socio Legal Research- Hurdles and Pitfalls
3. Implications of Hypothesis in Legal Research
4. Use of library in Legal Research approach
5. Identification and formulation of Research Problem
6. Doctrinal and Non-Doctrinal Legal Research- Its impact and purposefulness
7. Empirical Research in contemporary times
8. Research in Law Reforms
9. Implications and Impacts of Case studies in Legal Research
10. Writing of Research Thesis
11. Legal Research Techniques and Ideas
Instructions to the Participants and important dates:
a. The papers submitted for presentations must comply with the standard norms prescribed by the referred journals.
b. Please send your Abstract copy / Full paper to: firstname.lastname@example.org
c. The requisite format for the paper submission & the Registration form can be downloaded from the college website.
d. Registration fee for the Students/Research Scholars is Rs. 500, Academicians, Faculty and others Rs.1000. The DD is requested to be drawn in favour of Principal, JSS Law College, Mysuru.
e. No TA & DA will be given to participants.
• Last date for submission of Registration Form & DD: 31.03.17
• Last date for Submission of Paper Abstract: 22.03.17
• Intimation of acceptance of abstract: 23.04.17
• Last date for Submission of Full Paper: 02.04.17
JSS Law College,
New Kantharaj Urs Road, Kuvempunagar, Mysuru-570023
Phone No: 0821 2548244,
Fax: 0821 2548243
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: email@example.com