Training Course on Research Methodology in Social Sciences for PhD Scholars @ University of Delhi’s(Delhi, May 29 -June 7, 2017)
The selection will be based on first cum first serve basis.
There is an opening for only 30 students, 20 (outstation) and 10 (local) for this program
The University of Delhi’s Department of Social Work is organizing a ten day training course on Research Methodology in Quantitative Research in Social Sciences from May 29 to June 7, 2017 sponsored by Indian Council of Social Science Research(ICSR).
About the Program
- The Department invites applications from interested scholars registered for Ph.D in any University of India.
- There is a provision for stay facility in the University Guest House on shared basis which will be free of cost.
- The scholars will also get travel allowances to a limited extent.
- The program aims to expose the participants to all the Quantitative Research Methods and Analysis Techniques using SPSS.
- Study Material will also be made availible to the participants.
- At the end of the successful completion of the course, the participants will be entitled to a certificate.
- There is an opening for only 30 students, 20 (outstation) and 10 (local) for this program.
- The selection will be based on first cum first serve basis.
How to Apply
All interested scholars can apply at e-mail id [email protected] of Prof. Sushma Batra, Course Director, Faculty at the Department of Social Work.
For Full Notification, CLICK HERE