Summer Internship opportunity @indianlegalsolution:
Online Internship for Law Students 2020
A Unit of Raghvendra Kumar and Associates LLP (AAO-0844), is a top legal website of the country. We’re recognized by StartupIndia, Ministry of Commerce and Industry of India, Government of India [DPIIT35711]
We offer two internship programs ranging up to 30 days in the month of June and July in Summer Breaks and December-January in Winter Break but due to the temporary shut down of colleges in the response of Coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we are inviting applications for short Internship program by which Law students can utilize this time and could learn some extra practical aspects of law with us.
We the Team Indian Legal Solution is looking for Enthusiastic writers, readers, creative students from across India, who love writing and have a keen interest in the Practical field of Law.
- BALLB/BBA LLB degree pursuing or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in grammar and AP style.
- Experience in an environment that requires fast and accurate editing.
- A passion for the goal of a world where everyone has a decent place to live.
- Interest in knowing Scope and Nature of Law.
- English Language Fluency and confident.
- A laptop with an active internet connection.
- Gmail Account
- Familiarity with social media tools and techniques.
What Perks you will get?
Some of the perks given to the people of indianlegalsolution.com are :
- Certificate of Internship/Recommendation letter at the end of tenure by Raghvendra Kumar and Associates LLP.
- Get a Discount on the activities of Indian Legal Solution.
- Get Published on indianlegalsolution.com and make the fraternity feel your presence by your words.
- Four Interns will be provided with an opportunity to work as a student editor in our National and International Journal respectively.
- The next five Interns will be given an opportunity to publish one of their Research Paper in our National Journal with ISSN.
Email us your C.V with cover letter and a sample writeup by you specifying the subject for ‘Internship’, to
Starting from 10th of June, 2020.
Mode of Internship
For more details, please write to us at, [email protected]
LawOF is the emerging portal for Law Students & Teachers