Tour De Arbitration by CARDS, DSNLU (Vizag)
From March 01– 5, 2017
The Centre for Advanced Research in Dispute Settlement (CARDS) is proud to bring to you its first ever Tour de Arbitration in association with Network For International Law Students (NILS). The event is scheduled to be held from 1 March, to 5 March, 2017 and will be hosted by BPP Law School, London and Sherman & Sterling , London .
Over a span of 5 days there will be:
- Two conferences supported and hosted by world’s top law firm in International Arbitration,
- To ensure a world class experience we are hosting lectures by best faculties and Queen Councils around the world like Mr. Jeremy Sharpe Partner at Shearman & Sterling, Mr. Dipen Sabharwal – Partner at White & Case and Mr. Michael Hwang S.C- to name a few.
- Speakers are from Allen & Overy, White & Case LLP, Clifford Chance, WilmerHale, Debevoise & Plimpton and LALIVE.
- And if that wasn’t enough to make you sign up right away, know that the event is accredited by ADR-ODR International.
- A fun-filled learning experience that aims at giving participants the opportunity to learn from the best in the field of arbitration and to socialise with students and arbitrators from across the world. You’ll experience London like never before.
Limited to 40 candidates
[Includes Tuition fees, Delegate kit, Pass to access to the UK Supreme Court, Inns of Court and other academic visits in and around London .
It also includes accommodation and breakfast in a highly rated dormitory in Central London. Other expenses such as entry to tourism sights and places which are scheduled in the tour shall also be covered. Intra-city transport within London including air transfers are also included]
• Should be enrolled in a school of law;
• Should be proficient in speaking and understanding English;
• Must have received a Non Objection Certificate from his/her college for the tour;
• Must have basic prior knowledge of international arbitration;
• Must have consent from parents and an undertaking duly signed by them.
• This Study tour is tailored to provide you with a practical learning of international commercial, investment arbitration and other forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution;
• Opportunity to meet & interact with lawyers and professors of international arbitration;
• Opportunity to visit Law Schools of U.K.
• Interaction with law Students from all across the globe;
• Learn about pursuing higher legal education in U.K.
•Certificate of completion
• Visit to LCIA, Inns of Court
• Career in UK Workshop
If you have any query, kindly let us know Email: [email protected]
Phone +44 77126 73892 +91 99304 90129 +91 99597 11962
For All the details of the event, Visit Website, CLICK HERE
For Brochure, CLICK HERE
For Registration Form, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: [email protected]