St.Wilfred’s College of Law, New Mumbai – National Level Moot Court Competition on 26th January 2019 ( Saturday)
Registration Fee: I] Rs. 1000/-for each participating team consisting of 3 members. (With decent accommodation)
The participants will be required to pay a nominal registration fee towards incidental expenses of Rs.1000 /- (Rupees One thousand only) per head, by demand draft drawn in favour of “St Wilfred’s College of Law ” payable at Mumbai.
The Competition is open for bonafide students pursuing 5 Year BLSLLB and 3 Years LL.B. Course.
Each team shall consist of three members (two speakers and one researcher). The researcher will be allowed to argue instead of a speaker with prior permission of the Dean- St Wilfred’s College of Law.
AWARDS AND CERTIFICATES
1. Winning Team Award a. Winners trophy; b. Cash Prize of Rs. 5,555/-
2. 1st Runner up Team Award a. 1st Runner’s up Trophy b. Cash Prize of Rs. 3,333/-
3. The Best Mooter – Rs. 1,111/-
4. The Runnes U P Mooter – Rs. 9,99/-
5. Best Researcher – Rs. 9,99/-
6. Best Memorial – Rs. 9,99/-
7. Best Appearance (Dress up) – Rs. 1,11/-
8.CERTIFICATES OF PARTICIPATION shall be given to all the participants after the competition is over
QUERIES AND CLARIFICATIONS:
In case of any questions related to problems or clarifications regarding the competition, feel free to contact the following: E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
FOr More Information, See Brochure, Rules & Regulation & Moot Problem, CLICK HERE