The main goal is to motivate the youngsters to improve their writing skills and this seasonal writing contest is a great challenge for those who want to practice in writing and get a fine reward for their pains.
- What is Respect?
- Do Humans Understand Each Other?
- Nature vs. Nurture.
- Is Technology Our Friend?
- What is the American Dream?
- High School, Undergraduate, and Graduate Students are eligible to participate.
- There are no gender, race or age limitations.
The authors of the best essays will receive a cash prize:
- 1st place – $1000 (Rs. 69700).
- 2nd place – $600 (Rs. 41820).
- 3rd place – $400 (Rs. 27880).
In addition, we will publish the best essays on our site and on our social media profiles (if the author’s permission is granted).
- Send your finished essay to email@example.com to participate.
- The essay should be written in English.
- Word count is no less than 600 and no more than 1200 words.
- One participant can submit one essay only.
- Any form of plagiarism is a reason for immediate disqualification without notification.
- You can submit your essay by May 27th, 2019, at the latest.
- Winners will be announced on May 31st, 2019, on the website and via social media.