Sir Syed & Surana & Surana National Criminal Law Moot 2020
@ Aligarh Muslim University [April 10-12]:
Register by March 25
Faculty of Law, Aligarh Muslim University in association with Surana & Surana International Attorneys, is proud to announce its annual flagship event- Sir Syed & Surana & Surana National Criminal Law Moot Court Competition, 2020, organized as a tribute and in the fond memory of the founder of Aligarh Muslim University Sir Syed Ahmad Khan.
The competition shall be held at Faculty of Law, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, 202002.
The competition is open for students who are studying LL.B three year or B.A.LL.B five year course during the current academic year. Each team should consist of a minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances. There shall be 2 speakers and 1 researcher designated for each team.
The teams must register online by 25th March 2020.
The registration fees of Rs. 5000 be paid in the form of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of ‘Dean, Faculty of Law, AMU, Aligarh’ payable at Aligarh from any nationalised bank.
Teams will have to register online here.
- Starting of Online Registration: 26/02/2020
- Last date for seeking clarification: 25/03/2020
- Last date for Online Registration: 25/03/2020
- Last date for receiving a hard copy of Reg. Form/Approval letter: 27/03/2020
- Submission of Travel form (soft copy): 30/03/2020
- Last Date for Submission of Memorials One hard copy (both appellant/petitioner and respondent) & soft copy by email: 01/04/2020
- Submission of Memorials (Five Hard Copies): 10/04/2020
- Orientation: 10/04/2020
- Prelims/Quarters: 11/04/2020
- Semifinals, Final, Valediction & Prize distribution: 12/04/2020
Regarding Queries on Case/Submission of Memorials/Accommodation/Transport/etc
Prof. Mohd Shakeel Ahmed Samdani, Dean, Faculty of Law, AMU, Aligarh
Mr. Abdullah Samdani +918077073128 (Secretary of Law Society, [email protected])
Mr. Mohd. Kashif Sultan +917017660867 (Secretary of Moot society) email:- amumcs2020[at]gmail.com
Queries on moot propositions
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Dr. S. Ravichandran: Advocate & Head, Academic Initiatives, Surana & Surana International Attorneys: Moot Court Coordinator
Email: [email protected], ph: 044-28120000, Fax: 91-44-28120001
- Ms. Somya Goyal: +917037796163
- Mr. Saifur Rehman: +918756197554
- Mr. Tushar Varshney: +917467018032
- Mr. Tabish Kamran: +919935927899