School of Law, Shoolini University organizing National Conference on Cyber Law & Administration of Criminal Justice System on 16th of March 2019.
Call for Papers
We are looking forward to proposals in the form of abstracts from Indian as well as foreigner Academician, Corporate, Bureaucrat, policymakers, journalist, and representatives of Government Organizations, civil society/NGOs, Lawyers, Research Scholars, and Students. The Abstract should not only address the Key issues but also highlight different views and arguments in the current scenario. The abstract should expressly include the novelty of the idea that the writer wishes to put forth. This should furthermore categorically mention the specific outcome of the research paper; however, it should provide the existing literature with the practical utility of the author’s recommendations.
- Cyber Crimes against women and prevention.
- White Collar Crimes
- Laws relating to obscenity & indecent representation of women
- Criminal justice Technology in 21st century – Crime prevention & policing.
- Trends & Issues in Crimes & criminal justice
- Organized Crimes
- Technology, crime and its changing patterns.
- Cyber Crimes In India In Consonance With Laws Of Developed Countries
- Cyber terrorism:- Issues & challenges
- Hate Speech On Social Media & Its Conviction As per Indian Criminal Law
- Technology crime related to online games
- Criminal Psychology and Cyber Crimes.
- Cyber Laws & IP Issues.
- Problem of Cyber Pornography & its jurisdiction in India
- Emerging trends & challenge in Cyber Crimes
- Social Media & Legal Problems
Who can participate?
Indian as well as foreigner Academician, Corporate, Bureaucrat, policymakers, journalist, representatives of Government Organizations, civil society/NGOs, Lawyers; Research Scholars and Students from various fields, allied subjects, and multi-disciplinary fields are invited to contribute to the Conference.
Co-Authorship up to a maximum of two authors is allowed. However registration fee will be charged separately.
How to Participate?
Authors may send their abstract at email@example.com
The registration fee including registration kit, lunch, tea break, etc., excluding the accommodation, is as follows:
Early Bird Registration (Up to 18th-Feb,2019)
Normal Registration Students/scholars 1,000/-
** Accommodation charges Rs. 500/- per day
Once the payment has been made, please take a screenshot of the transaction and mail it along with the scanned copy of the registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org separate registration needs to be done for co-authors.
The registration fee to be paid by cash or demand draft in favor of Shoolini University (ICCL2019) payable at Solan. The fee may be credited into account by funds transfer: Account Name: – Shoolini University,Solan Account Number: – 0433000100728136 Bank Name: – Punjab National Bank IFSC code: – PUNB0043300
- Submission of Abstracts by: 23rd February, 2019
- Notification of selected Abstracts: 25th February, 2019
- Submission of full papers & Fees by: 28th February, 2019
- Last date for Registration via E-Mail: 1st March 2019
- NATIONAL Conference Date: 16th March 2019
There shall be the award for the Best Presentation & Best Paper. The winners will be awarded with Trophies, Certificates and the cash prize.
Conference Manager: (+91)-8219178229; 9816779935 Email: email@example.com
School of Law, Faculty of Legal Studies Shoolini University of Biotechnology and Management Science Solan-Oachghat-Kumarhatti Highway, Bajol, Solan, Himachal Pradesh 173229
FOR Brochure, CLICK HERE