School of Law, GD Goenka University organizing National Conference on Law in Cyber Space
(March 30-31, 2017).
School of Law, GD Goenka University
March 30-31, 2017
- Submission of Abstract: Feb 15, 2017
- Notification of Acceptance: Feb 20, 2017
- Submission of Full Paper: March 13, 2017
School of Law, GD Goenka University is organizing a National Conference on Law in Cyber Space (March 30-31, 2017) and the conference would focus on range of topics related to law in Cyberspace, as detailed below:
- Freedom of Expression in Cyber Space
- Cyber Crimes
- Digital Economy and Cyber Infrastructure
- IPR Issues in Cyber Space
- Jurisdiction and Investigation of Cyber Crimes
- Cyber forensics
- E- Commerce
- Data Protection and Privacy concerns in Cyberspace
- Cyber Security
- Net Neutrality
Research papers are invited from scholars, academicians, researchers, practitioners and students on the above broad themes.
Rs. 1000 to be paid along with the submission of the abstracts.
*Ms. Ruchi Sinha, Organizing Secretary, Mob: 9599856034
For More Information, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: [email protected]