Fellowship: SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2020
[Worth- Rs. 50K ]:
Apply by May 18
SBI Youth for India fellowship program is premeditated to assist our fellows to live in a village location and work with the partner NGOs to benefit the community. are broadly divided into three phases; familiarisation, implementation, and sustenance.
LawOF www.lawof.in Provides information about fellowships and scholarships for Law Students
- A highly motivated graduate, either a young professional or fresh out of college
- Aged between 21 and 32 as on the date of commencement of programme
- Indian citizen/OCI
- A team player with proactive approach and strong leadership skills
- People-oriented as you will be interacting with rural communities on a constant basis
- Willing to commit to a 13 month long rural fellowship programme and adapt to life in challenging rural conditions
On successful completion of the fellowship, a candidate receives a readjustment allowance of Rs. 50,000 and a certificate from SBI Youth for India. Please note that SBI Youth for India does not offer any job post the completion of the 13-month programme.
How to apply
Last date to fill and submit the application form is till 18th May 2020.
The candidates shortlisted in the 1st phase ie. Online Application will be notified on an on-going basis during the application period. In the 2nd phase ie. Online Assessment, a series of screenings such as the essay section will be conducted and the 3rd and final phase is the Selection Board Interview which will be conducted in major cities. Learn more about the Application Process through this video. To watch video, click here.
We will constantly be in touch with the candidates shortlisted in the final phase over an online forum to know them better as well as clarify their doubts regarding the fellowship.
Email: [email protected]
LawOF is the emerging portal for Law Students & Teachers