Call for Blogs | RGNUL Student Research Review | Rolling Submissions
RGNUL Student Research Review (RSRR)
RSRR Journal is a bi-annual, student-run, blind peer-reviewed journal based at the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab. It is the flagship journal managed by the students of the University. It has been founded with the objective of facilitating arguments in black and white. Legal Research skills form the core of the learning process in any dimension of law.
About the Blog
The RSRR Blog Series publishes blogs on specific and different contemporary issues of law. In the past, the blog has come out with various issues on different themes like, ‘Regulating E-sports’, ‘Deferring the Environmental Exigency’, ‘Challenging the Regime of National Security Laws’ etc. For more information on our blogs, visit click here.
Call for blogs
The RSRR Blog Series invites submissions from students, academicians, lawyers and other professionals from the legal fraternity on any contemporary legal issue relevant in the existing scenario, whether national or international. Submissions pertaining to any of the previous blog series that have not been covered in the blog and are relevant in the present context would also be considered. The selected blogs will be published on the website of RSRR.
- All submissions must be in Garamond, font size 12, spacing 1.5.
- All endnotes should be in Garamond 10, single-spaced.
- Margins: Left 1.5 Inch, Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch, and Bottom 1 Inch.
- Word Limit for each article is 1500-2100 words (exclusive of endnotes).
- Authors are required to provide an abstract of around 100-150 words along with keywords that represent the essence of the submission. The abstract is to be submitted along with the article, itself.
- Please ensure the inclusion of endnotes instead of footnotes.
- A recognized, uniform style of citation is necessary for acceptance.
- The manuscript should be accompanied by a cover letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number, and email for future reference. [Authors are requested to not put their name anywhere in the main manuscript].
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The manuscripts must be e-mailed to [email protected]
- The subject of the e-mail should be titled “Submission for RSRR Blog Series: Rolling Submissions”.
- Entries that will be selected after the review stages shall be published on the RSRRBlogSeries.
- E-certificates will be awarded to the authors of each published blog.
- Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 is permitted.
- The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or views stated in the submitted Manuscript.
- In the case of gross plagiarism found in the contents of the submitted manuscript, the manuscript shall be subject to rejection.
- Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with the RGNUL Student Research Review.
- All Moral Rights shall vest with the author(s).
- The manuscripts must strictly adhere to contemporary legal issues.
- The manuscripts not abiding by the above guidelines are liable to be rejected.
In case of any query, contact [email protected]
RSRR website can be accessed at here.
Previous Blog Series are available at here.
For more information, visit- here
Furthermore, the following people can be contacted:
Anandita Bhargava (8130903339)
Smita Gupta (7347606190)