RGNUL Exagium 2017: Essays on Classics International Essay Writing Competition
About RGNUL Exagium 2017: Essays on Classics
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab, India announces International Essay Writing Competition-Exagium 2017- for Undergraduates, Postgraduates and Research Scholars across disciplines. With an objective to enhance the reading and writing skills of the students, RGNUL Exagium 2017 attempts to engage the undergraduates and postgraduates in the reading of Classics. The classics penned by eminent authors and personalities imply continuance and consistence. The reading of such texts is of great significance to the young people as they get enlightened about various issues. It also enables them to understand the contemporary times.
RGNUL Exagium 2017 provides a challenge to the reading, comprehending and writing skills of the students. Using the primary and secondary sources, the participants shall write an analytical essay* on the selected classic. Participants shall give an appropriate title to the Essay on the selected text. The essay must focus on the thematic concerns of the writer.
- The competition is open to the students pursuing Undergraduate (BALLB/BA/B.Sc./B.Com/BBA/B.Tech/MBBS) or any other Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses (MA/LLM//MSc./MPhil/PhD) in any University/College across the globe.
- Only original essays on the selected text that have not been published or have not been accepted for publication should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Participants : Rs. 1000 per entry, Rs. 1500 (In case of co- authors)
- International Participants* : 20 USD per entry : 25 USD (for co-authors)
Important Dates for Submission:
- Soft copy of Essay, Registration Form & scanned copy of ID Proof, DD/e-receipt 14th April 2017
- Hard copy of Essay, Registration form, Photocopy of ID Proof & DD/e-receipt 21st April 2017
- Declaration of Result 4th Week of May 2017
Guidelines for Submission:
- Online Registration Form available from 2nd February 2017.
- Soft Copy of the Essay, Scanned Copies of the filled Registration Form, Institutional ID Proof and Demand Draft/e-receipt to be submitted electronically to email@example.com
- Hard Copies of the Registration form, Essay, Photocopy of Institutional ID Proof and Demand Draft/e-receipt must be sent through Registered Post only.
- Entries must be addressed to:
DR.NAVLEEN MULTANI, COORDINATOR
RGNUL EXAGIUM 2017
RAJIV GANDHI NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF LAW, PUNJAB,
BHADSON ROAD, SIDHUWAL, PATIALA – 147 006 (INDIA)
- Prize Cheques and Certificates of Merit shall be awarded to 3 best essays.
- Certificates of Participation shall be given to all Authors.
- 1st Prize: 7000INR
- 2nd Prize: 5000INR
- 3rd Prize: 3000INR
- Result shall be displayed on the university website www.rgnul.ac.in
- Winners shall be intimated through e-mail and on their mobile numbers.
Dr. Navleen Multani
Assistant Professor of English, RGNUL Punjab
Contact/Queries: 0175-2391200, 09878200051
For Full Notification, CLICK HERE
For Registration Form, CLICK HERE
For Rules for the Competition, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org