Results: LawOF Short Essay Competition on Constitutional Law Day, 2018
The Results of the Competition are now out!
First Prize: Shradha Pandey, Tamil Nadu National Law University
Second Prize: Adarsh Kumar, Damodaram Sanjiviyya National Law University
Note from Organisers:
“We received 55 entries from colleges across the country.”
Brief Note About Authors:
- Shradha Pandey ( First Prize )
She is a second-year law student at Tamil Nadu National Law University. She is the associate editor of the Newsletter of her University. The principles of Constitutional law enthral her, hence she is an estemeed member of the Constitutional Law Society of her University. She has previously represented her university in Constitutional Law National Moot Court Competitions and debates. She intend to pursue Constitutional Law in the future.
2. Adarsh Kumar (Second Prize)
He is a second-year law student at DSNLU, Vizag. He has a keen interest on Constituional Law along with CrPC as well. He loves to listen Black Metal and a core Satanic philosophy follower and belives to achieve success in his life wherever he steps in life. His hobbies are to play cricket and watch paranormal activities videos during his leisure time.
LawOF presents its National Online Article Writing Competition on Constitution Day 2018. Constitution Day (National Law Day), also known as Samvidhan Divas, is celebrated in India on 26 November every year to commemorate the adoption of Constitution of India. On 26 November 1949, the Constituent Assembly of India adopted the Constitution of India, and it came into effect on 26 January 1950. The Government of India declared 26 November as Constitution Day on 19 November 2015 by a gazette notification. The ambition of this article writing competition is to make the people aware about the importance of Constitutional Law.
1. It shall be an online event;
2. At present students/participants must be pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Law, i.e., 3- year LL.B. Course or 5-year LL.B from any recognized college or university or pursuing LL.M from any recognized university or preparing for judiciary;
3. It is also open for Law Professors, Lawyers, Judges and Research Scholars;
This competition is aimed at celebrating the National Law Day. So the participants can submit any article on the theme of Constitution of India.
- Last Date of Submission: 10th , Dec. 2018
- Announcement of Results: 18th, Dec. 2018
- Word Limit: 1000-1500
- Submission in Doc/PDF form only.
- The essay should contain zero percent plagiarism.
Law Students/Teachers interested to participate in the competition are required to submit a soft copy of their completed essay on or before Dec. 10th , 2018 at [email protected] with the Subject of “Constitutional Law Day Essay Competition”
All well-written essays will be published on the LawOF website.
The best Three Essays will get:
- 1st Prize: Rs 2000
- 2nd Prize: Rs 1000
- All the participants will receive participation certificate. (E-Certificates)