Public Policy Program for Executives (P3E) by Vision India Foundation [Jan 10-May 3, Delhi]:
Apply by Nov 24
About the Organizer
Public Policy Program for Executives (P3E) is a 15-week immersive educational program in Public Policy and Governance specially curated for working professionals who have the potential to become India’s future leaders. The program is handcrafted to equip delegates with a practitioner’s perspective which combines the fundamental elements of immersion, imagination, and fun-learning along with the rigour and depth of an academic program to propel careers.
It is an effort to facilitate young India in a way through which they may be able to give shape to their dreams and make an impact at scale through understanding, interpretation or Intervention of public policy.
- Fits Your Schedule: The program is specially crafted to suit the delegates’ calendars with bite-sized weekend modules and a healthy mix of online and in-person meetings. Learn while working.
- Practitioner’s Perspective: The delegates take the pilot’s seat in policy-making with senior policymakers as instructors and mentors for the program.
- Hands-on Project: The delegates get involved with a top-bureaucrat in a design-build project to learn the intricacies of governance.
- Indic Frameworks: To contextualize theoretical models of governance with India’s unique context.
- Personal Mentor-ship: Direct proximity with senior policymakers, an opportunity to network and understand the policy and political economy trade-offs.
- Unique Pedagogy
– Handcrafted curriculum and pedagogy – learning by doing
– Networked approach – the strategic value of enriching talent and connecting them to opportunities.
– Online & Offline Delivery of Content: Monthly Workshops, Stakeholder Consultations, Peer Learning and Field Visits
- Multi-Disciplinary Approach to Public Policy: A rich and eclectic multi-disciplined approach to introduce the aspiring change-makers of India to the complexities of policy-making in India.
Program dates: 10th Jan – 03rd May
Applications are to be submitted online.
Phase-1 Application Deadline: 03 Nov 2019
Phase-2 Application Deadline: 24 Nov 2019
Selections are on a rolling basis. Early birds have a higher chance of selection and getting scholarships.
For the official website, Click here
To Apply, click here.