Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University takes immense pleasure in announcing the 7th Prof VS Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition, 2018.
The prestigious Moot Court Competition is culmination of the hard work and efforts of the student community and the faculty members of Jaipur National University. Named after late Prof V.S. Mani, an eminent Indian scholar, educationalist, an expert in International Law, International Humanitarian Law and International Space Law and the founding Director of the University’s Law School. The objective of the moot competition is to focus on the application of the overall knowledge of International Law that can provide a great learning platform to the participants.
The competition will try in earnest to uphold the academic rigour and discipline that law as a subject demands. We hope that the different sessions in the competition become the conduits for exchange of stimulating ideas among participating students.
- FINAL REGISTRATION (BOTH BY EMAIL AND HARD-COPY): 30th AUGUST,2018
- SOFT-COPY SUBMISSION: 10th SEPTEMBER,2018
- HARD-COPY SUBMISSION: 20th SEPTEMBER,2018
- ORIENTATION, REGISTRATION, DRAW OF LOTS AND MEMORIAL EXCHANGE: 5TH OCTOBER,2018
- INAUGURATION, PRELIMINARY ROUNDS & QUARTER FINAL ROUNDS: 6TH OCTOBER,2018
- SEMI FINAL ROUND & FINAL ROUNDS (VALEDICTION PROGRAM): 7TH OCTOBER,2018
Note: Cap of 40 slots no longer exists due to request made by many Law Colleges/Universities. So please do register yourself as soon as possible.
For further information kindly contact:
Moot Court Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Komal Audichya
(Associate Professor, Jaipur National University)
Faculty Convener, Moot Court Committee
Mr. Harsh Chaturvedi
Student Convener, Moot Court Committee
Mobile No.: 9936089120
For Off-line Registration:Click Here
For Online Registration:Click Here