5th NUJS-AIFTP Justice Dr. B P Saraf National Tax Moot
[Sep 20-22, Kolkata]:
Register by July 14
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences is an autonomous law university established in 1999, offering courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. It is in Salt Lake City of Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
About the moot court competition
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences is conducting the Fifth edition of Justice Dr. B.P. Saraf National Tax Moot Court Competition, in association with the AIFTP [East Zone].
This moot boasts of being the largest moot court competition of the nation in terms of media coverage and is also the largest taxation moot in India. In upholding its long tradition of hospitality, our college will provide complimentary accommodation and food for all the participants during the days of the competition.
A team may consist of a maximum of three (3) members.
Such a team shall include two (2) orators and one (1) researcher.
The moot shall be conducted in the West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata, West Bengal.
Confirm the participation of your University in the Moot Court Competition by sending an email to provisionally register to [email protected] before July 14th, 2019.
Complete the registration process by August 3rd, 2019 by:
- To send the team details, click here.
- Submitting the scanned copy of the Authorisation form and the Demand Draft to wbnujs.aiftp2019[at]gmail.com.
- The hard copies of the Demand Draft and the Authorisation form must be sent to Prof. Tilottama Raychaudhuri, Faculty Advisor, The NUJS Moot Court Society, Dr. Ambedkar Bhavan, 12 LB Block, Sector 3, Salt Lake City, Kolkata (Pin code: 700098) before the deadline.
- Last date for provisional registration: July 14, 2019
- Last date for Final Registration: August 3, 2019
- Memo submission (Soft copy): September 8, 2019
- Memo submission (Hard copy): September 13, 2019
- Oral Rounds: September 20-22, 2019
For any queries in this regard please contact Raksha Raina: +91 8356883534 or send an email to [email protected]