4th Symbiosis Law School Moot Court Competition, Hyderabad [Sep 27-29]:
Register by Aug 19
About the organisation and moot
Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
27th- 29th September 2019.
Student’s duly enrolled and pursuing 3 years or 5 years undergraduate law course from any university recognized by the Bar Council of India may apply to participate in the competition.
Each institution seeking to participate may send a maximum of one (1) team to represent that institution.
A team may consist of a maximum of three (3) members. Such team shall include two (2) orators and one (1) researcher.
Institutions seeking to register may do so by sending a mail to email@example.com.
The subject line for the mail should be ‘Provisional Registration for the 4th Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, National Moot Court Competition- 2019’
The registration fee for the competition is INR 6000/- (Rupees Six Thousand Only) payable by teams selected after the Memorial Round.
For further updates kindly visit our official website here. All further details will be posted on the website or on other platforms that have been set up for the purpose and shall be notified from time to time.
- Release of Pre-Invite 27th May 2019
- Release of Moot Proposition, Rules and Commencement of Registration 1st July 2019
- Last Date for Registration 19th August 2019
- Last Date for seeking Clarifications 23rd August 2019
- Last Date for Withdrawal 23rd August 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Memorials (Softcopy) 5th September 2019
- Declaration of Result of the Memorial Round (Top 30 Teams) 10th September 2019
- Last Date for Completing Registration Process 17th September 2019
- Date of the Competition 27th – 29th September 2019
1. Professor (Dr.) Sarfaraz Ahmed Khan Convenor
2. Ms. Shipra Chauhan Co- Convenor
3. Megha Pillai Student Convenor 99594 81541
4. Akarsh S.V. Student Co- Convenor 94964 42481
5. Shilpa Margaret Kurian Officiating President 96326 32160
6. Aditi Shrivastava Secretary 73375 78588