Centre for Communication Governance at the National Law University, Delhi (CCG) invites applications for 1-2 research positions.
Deadline: Jan. 15, 2016.
Salaries:will range from Rs. 55,000 to Rs. 1,00,000 per month.
For your kind reference, short details of the program are as follows:
NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY, DELHI CENTRE FOR COMMUNICATION GOVERNANCE
Sector-14, Dwarka, New Delhi (India)
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS (CYBERSECURITY):
The Centre for Communication Governance at the National Law University, Delhi (CCG) invites applications for 1-2 research positions to work with our Cybersecurity team.
- The Centre welcomes applications from candidates with advanced degrees in law.
- All candidates must preferably be able to provide evidence of an interest in technology law/international law and policy making processes and/or security policy. In addition, they must have a demonstrable capacity for high-quality, independent work.
- Candidates must also be able to publish high quality written work and also review the written work of other fellows/intern that work at CCG.
- In addition to written work, a project/programme manager within CCG will be expected to play a significant leadership role. This ranges from proactive agenda-setting to administrative and team-building responsibilities.
- Successful candidates for the Project/Programme Manager position should show great initiative in managing both their own and their team’s workloads. They will also be expected to lead and motivate their team through high stress periods and in responding to pressing policy questions.
Based on experience and qualifications, successful applicants will be placed in the following positions. Your eventual job profile will depend on our evaluation of your work experience and skills.
- Programme Officer (2-4 years’ work experience)
- Programme Manager (6-8 years’ work experience)
For both positions, Master’s degree from a relevant and highly regarded programme might count towards work experience.
The salaries will be competitive, and will range from Rs. 55,000 to Rs. 1,00,000 per month. Salaries will depend on multiple factors including relevant experience and the larger research project under which candidates’ proposals can be accommodated. Where candidates demonstrate exceptional competence in the view of the Centre’s Executive Director, there is a possibility for greater remuneration.
Procedure for Application:
Interested applicants are required to send the following information and materials by [January 15, 2016] to the Registrar, National Law University, Delhi at [email protected]. Applications must also be marked to [email protected]. Please mention “Cybersecurity Application” in your subject line
1. Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 double spaced pages)
2. Expression of Interest in joining CCG (maximum 500 words).
3. Contact details for two referees (at least one academic). Referees must be informed that they might be contacted for an oral reference or a brief written reference.
4. One academic writing sample of between 1000 and 1500 words (essay or extract, published or unpublished).
Shortlisted applicants may be called for an interview.
For Full Notification, CLICK HERE
For More Information Visit Website, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: [email protected]