PERKS and BENEFITS of being a LawOF Campus Senator
Kriti Bhatia,Student,JNU Jaipur.
Being a Student Ambassador is a deeply rewarding opportunity both on a personal level and also in terms of your career prospects. As a Campus Senator you have the opportunity to get involved with many different types of work allowing you to develop skills you already have as well as gain new ones.
Following are some of the benefits of being a Campus Senator :
- Improve Communication Skills : Communication is the heart of everything. Becoming an Ambassador helps a person to polish his/her communication skills which further helps in getting a job, advancement in career, clearer and more streamlined workflow, enhanced professional image,etc.
- Participation : The Ambassador scheme offers a fantastic opportunity to get involved with the University’s many widening participation and outreach programmes.
- Progression : Excelling within you role as a Student Ambassador will ensure consideration to progress within the Scheme, gaining access to further training and a variety of work opportunities.
- Increases Professional Circle :You’ll have the opportunity to meet and network with so many different people. Ambassadors acts a bridge for prospective students, current students and alumni.
- Builds Decision Making ability :Sound judgment and decision making, the ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and then choosing the best option, is a crucial skill for attorneys as well as pleaders. Becoming an Campus Ambassador helps one in polishing his/her decision making process.
Besides the above mentioned benefits, one gets the opportunity to distinguish himself/herself from the crowd.