THE PENSTAND JOURNAL: CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS FOR VOLUME 02 ISSUE 01((ISSN 2455-9822)
The Penstand Journal (ISSN 2455-9822) is a double blind Peer review academic journal, published Online, that seeks to provide an interactive forum for the publication of articles on the field of Law or Social Science.
Our online Journal is on the domain www.thepenstandjournal.blogspot.com
The theme of the submission shall be related to law or social science and could include disciplines anyway related to law or social science.
Paper /Article Submission Procedure
Authors may submit papers directly after reading the ‘Submit Article’ page; where further details regarding the submission procedure is available. And mandatorily all authors are required to submit article to email@example.com
The authors are duly expected to follow the prescribed format:
- The author/s shall submit the article on a A4 size paper length
- The words limit for article shall be 3000-4000 words, book reviews: 1000-1500 words, short comment: 2000-2500 words.
- The submission shall be in MS Word .doc or docx. format strictly.
- The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 14 for headings and 12 for the rest of the matter, with spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes is to be in Times New Roman font and size 10. End notes are not to be used.
- Citation Mode – A uniform method of citation is accepted.
- Each article should be accompanied with an Abstract, explaining the aims and object of the paper.
- There should also be an attached declaration of originality of the article along with a scan copy of the id of the author. You can download the format from the ‘Submit Article’ page.
- All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
- Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two authors and two separate e-certificates shall be issued.
THERE IS NO FEES OF ANY SORT. PUBLICATION IS SOLELY BASED ON THE MERIT AND QUALITY OF THE ARTICLE.