Parliamentary Debate Competition [Feb 27-March 1] @ Lloyd Law College, Noida: Register by Dec 25
About the Organisation
Lloyd Law College is a law school in India. The institution is located in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It offers five years integrated course in B.A LL.B and 3 years LL.B course with specialisation in different areas of law.
About the Parliamentary Debate
Catalyst, the annual cultural festival of Lloyd Law College brings you the annual debate tournament, Lloyd Law College Parliamentary Debate. The tournament will be open and will follow a 3 x 3 Asian Parliamentary form of Debating.
Dates: 27th February to 1st March 2020
The Competition shall be open for all the students affiliated to any recognized university of India.
- Each team shall consist of a maximum of 3 members. This no. cannot be modified under any circumstances.
- There can be a maximum of 2 adjudicators and minimum 1 accompanying the team. The adjudicator shall be ‘A’ level Adjudicator.
- Independent adjudicators are also eligible to participate in the competition. They shall also be ‘A’ level Adjudicators.
Note: Each team must contain at least 1 ‘A’ Level adjudicator.
The participants must register online by 25th December 2019. Online registration will be open from 25th November 2020. The participants will receive an acknowledgement cum approval as confirmation their online registration and participation periodically after registration. The teams will be registered on a first-cum-first serve basis with a maximum of 24 teams.
- n+1= Rs.1800/-
- n+2= Rs.2200
- Independent Adjudicators = Rs. 300/-
- n+1= Rs. 5000/-
- n+2= Rs. 5500/-
- Independent Adjudicators = Rs. 1500/-
where, n= no. of teams
Once online registration is done, no changes in names will be possible and the amount paid will be nonrefundable. However, in exceptional circumstances, if a change is inevitable it might be made at the discretion of the organizing committee.
For Institutional Teams: CLICK HERE
For Cross Team Registrations: CLICK HERE
For Independent Adjudicator Registrations: CLICK HERE
E-mail ID: email@example.com
MUSKAN DUBEY: 7771872712
REHAN AHMAD: 9631260687