Papers invited for Book with ISBN number
Lexamour invites articles and research papers from Students, Research scholars, Academicians and Advocates for publication in Book Titled Contemporary Legal issues in India.
The Book will be published in the month of January or February with ISBN NUMBER and will also be marketed and available for sale in National as well as international market also in online marketplace such as Flipkart and Amazon.
Editor in Chief:
Prof. Dr. Bhavish Gupta
- Contemporary Legal issues in India
Subthemes: (Not exhaustive)
- Administration of Criminal Justice System
- Constitution and Constitutionalism
- Cyber Security
- Gender, Identity, Politics and Law
- Human Rights
- Industrial and Environmental Issues
- Intellectual Property Rights
- International Humanitarian Law
- Juvenile Justice
- Law, Society and Religion
- Legal Education
- Personal Laws in Changing Times
- Sexual Offences
- Any other Sub Theme.
Last date of Submission of full article or Research paper with abstract-
10th November 2018
Limited articles will be published kindly send us your submission soon.
Book publication fee:
Single authored paper – RS 1100
Co authored paper – RS 1500
- Maximum 3500 words excluding footnotes
- The paper should be typed in Times New Roman 12 font size with 1.5 spacing and Title in 14 font size.
- The citation style must conform to ‘The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, 19th Edition.’
- Kindly send your attachment with Your Name, College, Designation, Year(if applicable), email and contact details
Submit your papers to – firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries Mail us at – email@example.com