Online winter Internship @ Raghvendra Kumar and Associates LLP: Apply Now
A Unit of Raghvendra Kumar and Associates LLP (AAO-0844), is a top legal website of the country. We’re recognized by StartupIndia, Ministry of Commerce and Industry of India, Government of India [DPIIT35711]
We offer two internship programs ranging up to 30 days in the month of June and July in Summer Breaks and December-January in Winter Break. We are inviting applications for the 3rd online winter internship program 2019-2020.
Interns are cordially welcomed to work in the assistance of our trained and skilled internship in charge. They will guide you, assist you and make you learn about legal research, basics of advocacy and many more.
All the interns are moreover expected to work as a team and learn other soft skills necessary as well for their future careers. We give an international platform to all of our interns to learn, explore and be market-ready in this competitive world.
We the Team Indian Legal Solution is looking for Enthusiastic writers, readers, creative students from across India, who love writing and have keen interest in the Practical field of Law.
- BALLB/BBALLB degree pursuing or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in grammar and AP style.
- Experience in an environment that requires fast and accurate editing.
- A passion for the goal of a world where everyone has a decent place to live.
- Interest in knowing Scope and Nature of Law.
- English Language Fluency and confident.
- A laptop with an active internet connection.
- Gmail Account
- Familiarity with social media tools and techniques.
What Perks you will get
Some of the perks given to the people of indianlegalsolution.com are :
- Certificate of Internship/Recommendation letter at the end of tenure by Raghvendra Kumar and Associates LLP.
- Get a Discount on the activities of Indian Legal Solution.
- Get Published on indianlegalsolution.com and make the fraternity feel your presence by your words.
- Four Interns will be provided with an opportunity to work as a student editor in our National and International Journal respectively.
- The next five Interns will be given an opportunity to publish one of their Research Paper in our National Journal with ISSN.
Email us your C.V with cover letter and a sample writeup by you specifying the subject for ‘Internship’, to
15th of December 2019 to 15 of January 2020
Mode of Internship