Online Quiz Competition on Family Law & IPC by Legalfoxes [Oct 19-20]:
Legalfoxes is a Registered firm involved in litigation as well as corporate work, they are new in the legal market and within a short span of time they have involved a number of advocates and professionals with them, they are growing day by day and currently, we are most active for:
- Legal Drafting
- IPR Registration as well as objection filings
- GST Registration and Return filing
- Freelancer for companies for Drafting of agreements and Legal Notices
- Rent agreement/bayana agreement/property registration
- And all Litigation Matters
- Legal Events
About the quiz competition
As part of their Legal Literacy programme, we have introduced Quiz competitions.
It’s time to put your grey cells at work and compete with quizzes from all over the country.
Do you have what it takes to be the best among them?
The basis of Law is awareness, so are you aware enough to participate in the Third series Online Legal Quiz Competition to be organized by Legalfoxes.
Unlocking knowledge with the speed of thought, Legalfoxes announces its first series of Online Legal Quiz Competition being conducted. (Participation memento and certificate for all).
- Date: Family Law: 19th October 2019 and IPC: 20th October 2019
- Time 7:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Family Law and IPC
Open for All who have a passion for quizzes. Law/IAS/IPS/IRS students as well as other professionals.
- Winner will be awarded Cash Prize of Rs.1500/-, Memento & Certificate of excellence.
- Runner-up will be awarded Cash Prize of Rs.1000/-, memento & Certificate of excellence.
- 3rd will be awarded a cash prize of 750, memento and certificate of excellence.
- The next 25 following best candidate will be awarded Digital Certificate of Merit.
- Digital certificate of participation will be given to every participant.
Format of Quiz: Quiz shall take place online, a paper will include: Multiple Choice Questions, short answers and one word.
The participant can give this exam from their home or hostel with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
Rules & Regulations
- Quiz shall have 45 questions.
- Time will be of 30 minutes.
- Every question carries 01 marks & amp; there will be no negative marking.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Legalfoxes to change or modify the same.
Candidates are required to register and pay the required amount HERE.
Successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz.
A nominal fees of Rs. 249/- for Individual Is applicable for registration for each quiz. Group discounts for 5 members or more registering together.
Call/WhatsApp: +91 7835939575, +91 9350096894
For WhatsApp group, Click here.