Online Moot Court Competition
Indore Institute of Law [May 15-17]:
Register by May 5
Online moot court competition for Law Students
About the Organizer
Indore Institute of Law is an institute recognized by the Bar Council of India and affiliated to DAVV Indore institute of law is organizing its 2nd Shrimati Nirmala Devi Memorial Moot Court Competition (via online mode) from 15th to 17th May 2020.
The IInd International moot court competition elaborate on the insolvency and bankruptcy law which is an emerging legal practice in bar and bench
Students enrolled 3rd year and 5th years of law programs and 1st year and 2nd year LLM program are eligible to compete in the competition. One team allowed from any college/institution/university.
LawOF www.lawof.in Provides information about moot court competition for Law Students
- One team, comprising of a maximum of three (3) members, per team, shall be eligible to participate in the Competition, subject to completion of Registration formalities.
- From a team of two persons, one can appear to present the case. The other person shall be the researcher and for three persons two can appear to present the case.
- Each team should prepare one Memorial from the side of PETITIONER only.
- Winners: Rs. 31,000/-
- 1st Runner Up: Rs. 21,000/-
- 2nd Runner Up: Rs. 11,000/-
- Best Speaker: Rs. 11,000/-
- Best Memorial: Rs. 11,000/-
- Best Researcher: Rs. 11,000/–
Teams must confirm their participation by filling up the online Registration Form completely by May 5th 2020. (NO APPROVAL FROM INSTITUTION IS NEEDED)
Every Participating Team will be allotted a team code which will be communicated in due time via email. In case of any changes in the team composition, in terms of the members, the same must be officially conveyed to the Organizers in due time.
Registration fee: Rs. 2,000/-. per team.
Teams are required to wire-
- Name: Indore Institute of
- Account Number: 53001040267
- IFSC Code: SBIN0030450
State Bank of India
Sch. No. 54, AB Road, Indore
Pushpesh Pandey: 7999646633
Quazi Suhail: 7879204646
Email: [email protected]
For Invitation, click here
For Rules and Regulations, click here
For Moot Proposition, click here.
For more details, click here.
LawOF is the emerging portal for Law Students & Teachers