Online Legal Fest: Lex Connect
SVKM’s Jitendra Chauhan College of Law
Register by May 26
Online Law Fest for Law Students 2020
About the Institute
Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal’s (SVKM) is a reputed Public Charitable Trust that operates a myriad of educational institutions in India, Jitendra Chauhan College of Law (JCCL) being one of them. JCCL was set up in in the year 1977 and has been after the late son of its donor, Shri Narottam Chauhan.
About the Fest
The lockdown in the wake of COVID-19 has promoted educators to revaluate the method of teaching and transition from traditional classroom teaching to digital classrooms. Lex Connect is JCCL’s humble attempt to take digital learning a step further, by conducting an Online Law Festival spread over a span of three days. Lex Connect gives law students an opportunity to hone their legal research, drafting and oratory skills whilst in the comfort of their homes, and at the same time connect with other like-minded people. It also, provides a platform to students to showcase their creative and artistic side.
The theme of Lex Connect is “Environment and Lockdown”. It has been chosen to keep in mind the current situation, and the fact that Lex Connect is making its debut on the World Environment Day.
LawOF www.lawof.in Provides information about debate,Extempore,Quiz for Law Students
Types of activities at a glance
- Minute to win it (Extempore)
- Poster Making
- Short Video Story Making
- PIL Drafting
- Bona-fide students pursuing three-year or five-year law course from recognized Universities are eligible to participate;
- Students shall be required to submit a copy of their college ID cards at the time of Online registration.
- Students may participate in one or more of the events.
- Students have to register for each event separately by filling the respective form.
- Registration is on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. The number of participants for all events shall be limited to 32.
- Participation for all events shall be on an individual basis.
- Once the registration process is complete and the fee is paid, there will be no refund of the same.
- Last Date of Registration: 26th May 2020
- Date of the Fest: 5th, 6th 7th June 2020
Akash Shah: 9892984589
Harsh Shah: 9820172561