LatestLaws.com is one of the most popular and informative Legal Website in India and has more than 1.45 Lakhs Followers on its FB page.
LatestLaws.com is now offering ‘Online Law Internship – 2018’ and it’s Free to join!
This is a unique program that will help the students make their mark in the Law Career progression as well as a stepping stone to the Legal Profession.
Through this program we help Law Students with superior academic credentials, willingness to learn, motivation, energy and initiative to inculcate soft skills of Legal Research, drafting skills and Legal Journalism basics.
- LatestLaws has always recognized and awarded the deserving students with the bonus opportunities and through our ‘Online Law Internship – 2018’ Program, we aim to give the students an opportunity to learn the nuances of Legal Writing while pursuing their curriculum.
Who can apply?
Students pursuing any LLB or LLM course, having Learning traits and immense love for honing Legal Writing and research skills, are most welcome to be a part of our ‘Online Law Internship – 2018’ program.
The term will be for 4 to 12 weeks (it can be reviewed on the basis of work performance)
Perks for Online Law Interns
Some of the perks given to Online Law Interns are:Joining LatestLaws.com as Online Law Interns is in itself is a matter of pride. But this opportunities comes with responsibilities too.
- Certificate of Excellence as a Online Law Intern from LatestLaws.com which will enhance your CV.
- FREE Blog Publications
- Exposure and Experience to work with the students from all over India.
- Opportunity to work with the Well established and experienced professors and professionals of your field.
- To learn the professionalism and develop presentation skills, leadership, media relations, team working, time management etc.
- Opportunity to make your special identity, you can write yourself as Online Law Intern, LatestLaws in your email signatures, LinkedIn, Facebook, Insta profiles, Blogs, personal pages etc.
- SPECIAL RECOGNITION will be given for outstanding contribution during events and competitions
- The position will be contractual basis and person appointed can be removed from the post without any notice if work found unsatisfactory.
- Perks will be increased or decreased on the basis of your work.
What do We expect from a Online Law Interns?
The Online Law Interns will be an integral part of the Team LatestLaws. As a part of LatestLaws we expect the following from the Online Law Interns-
- Update LatestLaws.com website on legal issues, news, latest changes in judicial systems of our country.
- The Intern also has to update LatestLaws.com website database on latest amendments and alteration of statutes by domestic as well as international authoritative bodies.
- Research about upcoming events and news.
- Share all that news on LatestLaws Facebook page and different Facebook groups you have joined.
- Prepare Case Note on the Judgement which has already been decided by Supreme Court of India.
- To submit reports of the events and happening in Law Schools and Colleges.
- To complete the Legal Journalism tasks/works given to them from time to time.
- To follow the code of conduct set forth by the organization and maintain its decorum and privacy at all times and situations.
How to apply?
You only have to email your CV to us on-
You can also enclose your Legal Literary works