Online Internship at Youth Forum
1st January, 2017 – 31st January, 2017
Deadline: 15th Dec., 2016
For your kind reference, short details of the program are as follows:
Youth Forum, a project under Alexis Society was envisaged during the 1st International Youth Forum organised from 24th to 28th June, 2012 in New Delhi.
The project aims to create a community of vibrant individuals and provide them a platform to explore and develop their leadership potential, skills, and engage with a variety of cultural, social, economic, legal, and political issues.
- Writing articles for the blog.
- Content creation, engagement and promotion on social media channels.
- Campaign Management
- Event Management
- On-field Research
- Observation Trips
- Policy Design, Drafting, and Analysis
- Interactions with Politicians, Academicians, Lawyers, Entrepreneurs, and Other Public Figures.
General Internship Rules and Regulations
Age between 18 – 25 years.
Excellent Communication Skills.
Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Remuneration: Pro bono. (Voluntary and Unpaid)
Deadline: 15th December, 2016
Certificates: Awarded to candidates who perform all the assigned tasks within the prescribed time limit.
Recommendation Letter: Awarded to only exceptional performers who are associated with us for a period of 6 months or more.
Recruitment Policy Highlights
- We are an equal opportunity organization and firmly believe in diversity.
- We recruit exceptional people with outstanding capabilities, unfaltering values, and great potential.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- All the positions are tenured, part-time, voluntary and unpaid.
- Monthly performance review will be conducted to evaluate your contribution and suitability for the organization.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills, including public speaking and writing.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills.
- Inclined towards mentorship and teaching in order to improve the knowledge and professional abilities of others.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to think strategically, creatively problem solve, exercise good judgment and lead change.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team and build strong working relationships.
- Ability to flexibly share leadership and build consensus.
- Ability to take initiative and take difficult decisions when necessary.
Desired Values and Mindset
- Technological Awareness
- Leadership Training
- Networking Opportunities
- Personality Development
- Professional Growth
- Social Impact
- Work Experience
For More Information, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: [email protected]