Online Internship Program at BEING CYBER BLOG: Apply by 21 August
BEING CYBER BLOG is an initiative to make people aware of cyber laws and providing a platform to the law students to study cyber laws in-depth and contribute to the development and awareness of cyber laws in India.
We, at BEING CYBER BLOG, are pleased to announce our one-month long Internship for law students, legal professionals from across the globe.
The internship will require legal writing related to cyber laws and cybersecurity, and therefore students from Law, Information Technology and Journalism will be preferred. Students will be considered for the following areas.
Areas of Interest
- Articles related to cyber laws and its Awareness
- Recent news including cases
- Case briefs, commentaries
- Simplifying cybersecurity for the layman
As for the internship part, the interns are expected to submit at least one article (around 500-1000 words) per week on the topics that will be allotted to them.
- Subject to successful completion and timely submission, the interns will be awarded an Electronic Certificates and Letter of Recommendation.
- While posting the article on the website, due credit will be given to the respective authors. Authors of respective articles will be featured on the website along with their short bio.
Interested candidates are required to send their CV and a legal writing on the topic “Personal Data Protection Bill, 2018” by August 21st, 2018. Also, highlight your area of interest in the mail and show it in your write-up.
Please send your applications at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail on the same for any doubt and query.