Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI),
Online Certificate Course on “Competition Law & IPRs”.
Registration Open 18 April-31 May 2016.
FOR YOUR KIND REFERENCE, SHORT DETAILS OF THE PROGRAM ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Online Certificate Course
Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)
Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) has started Online Certificate Course on Competition Law & Intellectual Property Rights (IPComp).
Eligibility/Who should Pursue:
- Students from Law stream
- Professionals from Industry
- Student pursuing Company Secretary Course
Course Fees :
- For students : Rs. 5500/-
- For Industry Professionals : Rs. 7000/-
- For Others : Rs. 7000/-
Fill the Online Registration Form available on this website.
After Registering Online, follow the Account Activation Instructions as provided below.
- Payment for the Course, as applicable to students and participants from the Industry, is to be made only through Cheque or Demand Draft in favour of “FICCI”, payable at New Delhi (online payment option NOT available).
- The Registrants are requested to write the Name, User ID made while registering online and Contact Number/Mobile Number, on the reverse side of the Cheque or Demand Draft.
- The Cheque or Demand in favour of “FICCI”, is to be sent to FICCI Office through courier/speed post, addressed to Ms. Vedika Sidhu, Research Associate, IPR Division, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), Federation House, Tansen Marg, New Delhi – 110001.
- The Cheque/DD should reach to the above mentioned address by the last date, as notified by FICCI.
Once the payment has been received an Account Activation Mail consisting of an Enrolment Number will be generated by FICCI.
ONLINE ACCESS TO THE COURSE WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FROM THE DATE OF COURSE COMMENCEMENT, AS NOTIFIED BY FICCI.
For Full Notification, Registration & Website, Click HERE
“If you register for this course, please mention ‘LawOF’ as the source of information”
NOTE: LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Online Certificate Course. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
DISCLAIMER: The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org