One Day Workshop on The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 At Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) on 25th March, 2017
About the Workshop:
The Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) Centre for Corporate and Competition Law is pleased to announce a Day Long Workshop on the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016, on 25th March, 2017
The Workshop shall cover the framework of the Code with equal emphasis on the institutions and mechanism brought in place. The Resource Persons are the key architects behind the Code and shall help students better grasp the legal and practical implications. Furthermore, the workshop shall include sessions, which shall provide the economic rationale behind the Code and the design principles of the resolution process. Lastly, there shall be a Panel Discussion on Three Months of the New Bankruptcy Framework in India.
- Mr. T.K. Vishwanathan, Chairman, Bankruptcy Law Reforms Committee
- Professor Ajay Shah, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy
- Professor Dr. Susan Thomas, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development and Research.
- Mr. M. R. Umarji, Member , Bankruptcy and Law Committee
- Ms. Anjali Sharma, Research Consultant,Indira Gandhi Institute of Development and Research
- Mr. Pratik Dutta, Consultant, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy
- Mr. Sumant Batra, Mentor and Chairman, Kesar Dass B. &Associates
- Mr. L. Viswanathan, Partner, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
- Mr. Nikhil Shah, Managing Director, Alvarez and Marsal
- Mr. H. Jayesh, Managing Partner, Juris Corp
Rs. 300/- (students)
Rs. 500/- (professionals)
Last date for registration- 22nd March, 2017
Contact For Queries:
Email: centr…@gnlu.ac.in or
Contact No: 91-8128650832 (Ms. Shreya Srivastava, Teaching & Research Associate, Gujarat National Law University)
For Full Information Brochure Click Here
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org