NILS Workshop on Goods and Service Tax 14th April 2017, UPES Dehradun
The Network for International Law Students (NILS) is organizing a day-long Workshop on the “Goods & Service Tax and its Implication” on 14th April, 2017.
This workshop will be organised in association with the College of Legal Studies, UPES Dehradun.
We are pleased to announce The NILS Workshop on GST and its Implications which will see following people as speakers:
1. Pravin H Parekh, Senior Advocate Supreme Court
2. Abhishek A Rastogi, Partner, Khaitan & Co.(Mumbai)
3. Rashmi Deshpande, Associate Partner, Khaitan & Co. (Mumbai)
4. Pramod Kumar Rai, Founder, Athena Legal Taxation Law Firm
The Workshop will be conducted on 14th April, 2017 in College of Legal Studies, UPES Dehradun campus and the last date for registration is 13th April, 2017.
The Workshop is open to law and non-law students and working professionals in and around Dehradun in the State of Uttarakhand.
Interested students may contact the Organizers by Call or E-mail expressing their interest in attending the said Workshop at:
1. Ms. Varsha Gupta, President, NILS Dehradun, (M) +91- 8979833050, (E) email@example.com
2. Mr. Anuraag Mitra, Secretary General, NILS Dehradun, (M) +91- 7060474276, (E) firstname.lastname@example.org
For Full Brochure CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: email@example.com