Online webinar for Law Students, practitioners and academicians
About the Institute
IMS Law College is the first college in Noida to start B.A. LL.B 5 Years integrated course. The College is approved by Bar Council of India, recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC) and affiliated to the Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut.
About the Event
The webinar on Professional Ethics, Accountability of Lawyers, The Bar and Bench Relations & BCI Rules: Multiple Perspectives in the light of the Advocates Act, 1961 aims to discuss the objects of the legal profession and how it will work in synchronization of both Bar and Bench. Statutory provisions will be dealt with in-depth and detail, by the renowned guest speakers of immense honor.
LawOF www.lawof.in Provides information about legal webinar for Law Students, practitioners and academicians
- Constitution of India and Professional Ethics.
- Professional Ethics and Accountability of Lawyers.
- Social Aspects of Professional Ethics.
- Contempt of Court and Professional Ethics.
- Indian Courts and Professional Ethics.
- Courts Discretion , Enacted Laws Relating Professional Ethics and Society.
- Bar and Bench Relations.
- The Advocates Act , 1961 and BCI Rules.
- Historical Perspectives of the Advocates Act , 1961.
Session One [11:00am]
- Hon’ble Mr. Justice Sudhir Narain Agarwal; Former Judge, Allahabad High Court.
- Dr. K S Chauhan; Advocate, Supreme Court of India.
- Prof. Satya Prakash; Former Dean, Faculty of Law, CCS University, Meerut.
- Shri. Ved Prakash Sharma; Member, Bar Council of India.
- Shri. Vishnu Sharma; Honorary Secretary, Bar Council of Delhi.
Session Two [2:30pm]
- Hon’ble Ms. Justice Manju Goel; Former Judge, Delhi High Court.
- Sr. Adv. Amarjeet Singh Chandhiok; Former Additional Solicitor General of India.
- Prof. (Dr.) S K Singh; Dean, School of Law, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida.
- Dr. Ritu Bhardwaj; Member Executive Committee, Supreme Court Bar Association.
- Shri. Shailesh Madiyal; Advocate, Supreme Court of India.
- Shri. D K Sharma; Co-Chairman, Bar Council of Delhi.
Interested candidates can register online through this page, here.
- Participation: Rs 200
- Paper presentation: Rs 300
Registration fees can be paid through Paytm, Gpay or PhonePe apps .
- For Registration: July 05, 2020
- Webinar link will be shared: July 08, 2020
E-Certificates will be issued to all registered participants. Prizes for top 3 paper presenters.
- Email: [email protected]
LawOF is the emerging portal for Law Students & Teachers