National Seminar & Training Programme on Human Rights in India
@ Amity Law School, Noida [Jan 10,2020]:
Submit by Nov 11
About the College
Amity Law School, Noida is an institution in the field of law. It was established as a philanthropic initiative by our Hon’ble Founder Dr. Ashok K. Chauhan. It has set the benchmark in legal education by providing ample opportunities for education, research and capacity building.
About the Event
Amity Law School, Noida is organising a Training Programme cum National Seminar on Human Rights in India: An Insight to the Challenges Related to Women.
10th January 2020, Noida
Aim and Objectives
The Training Programme Cum National Seminar aims to bring together academicians, research scholars, practitioners, students and other groups whose interests are in the issues of women’s rights to share their works and experiences. In addition, the seminar is also intended to strengthen networking and collaboration among participants.
It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, and educators to discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, as well as practical challenges, encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Human Rights of Women.
|Submission of Abstracts||11th November 2019|
|Acceptance of Abstract||15th November 2019|
|Communication of Acceptance||17th November 2019|
|Registration and Submission of Fees||18th -25th November 2019|
|Submission of Complete Paper||20th December 2019|
|Date of Seminar||10th January 2020|
- Separate certificates will be awarded for participation and paper presentation.
- Research Paper in absentia is also acceptable.
- No TA/DA shall be provided to the participants. Paid Accommodation can be arranged.
|Academician/Legal/Medical Practitioners||Rs. 1000/- (Single Authorship)Rs. 1400/- (Dual Authorship)|
|Research Scholars/Students||Rs. 750/- (Single Authorship)Rs. 1200 (Dual Authorship)|
|Papers In Absentia||Rs. 1000/-|
- Word Limit for the Abstract: 250-300 words.
- Word Limit of the complete paper: 2500 words – 5000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- It must be typed using MS Word in Times New Roman Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with a margin of 1” on all sides and 1.5 line spacing.
- The paper should not have been previously presented or published.
- Authors must refer to the Blue Book citation mode 19th edition.
- The title of the manuscript should be clear and precise.
- Kindly mention the title of the abstract along with details of co-author (if any), which should not be more than two.
- Submit soft copy at the email address: [email protected].
- Participants will be provided with Seminar Kits, Networking Tea & Lunch during the Training Programme Cum National Seminar.
Mode of Payment
The Participants have to pay the required registration fees on the portal link provided upon acceptance of abstract.
Dr. Neha Bahl: Convener (E-mail: [email protected])
Ms. Sheeba Ahada: Co-Convener (E-mail: [email protected])
Ms. Ghazala Sharif: Co-Convener (E-mail: [email protected])
Ms. Sweta: 9953027312 (Email ID: [email protected])
Mr. Pratyush Jha, 9871250762 (Email ID: [email protected])