NATIONAL SEMINAR on “Insurance as a Vehicle for Weaving Social Security System for Women” on 26th & 27th February, 2016 Organised by School of Insurance Studies, National Law University, Jodhpur in collaboration with National Commission for Women.
FOR YOUR KIND REFERENCE, SHORT DETAILS OF THE PROGRAM ARE AS FOLLOWS:
WHAT: National Seminar
WHERE: NLU, Jodhpur
WHEN:Feb. 26-27, 2016.
THEME: Insurance as a Vehicle for Weaving Social Security System for Women
Papers and presentations are invited on the following sub-themes and any other related theme:
- Insurance and social security for women.
- Social Security Schemes for women.
- Micro insurance and women.
- Role of women in Indian economy.
- Women health and Insurance.
- Old age pensions and women.
- Insurance penetration/density and Female Insurance.
- Role of Intermediaries in Female Insurance.
- Way forward for social security Insurance for women.
ABSTRACT AND FULL PAPER:
An abstract of the proposed paper should be sent in the TEXT BOX of the e-mail (not as attachment). The following information, in the given format, should be mentioned in the text box along with the abstract:
- Name of Participant(s)
- Occupation and Name of Institution/Organization.
- Address, Phone number and E-mail ID.
- Title of Abstract.
- Abstract (in not more than 350 words).
- The abstract should be in type face Times New Roman, Font Size 12 single spacing.
- Recommended size of poster is 1metre x 1metre.
The abstract must be e-mailed with the subject as “ABSTRACT 2016: [YOUR NAME]” to email@example.com on or before 6th February,2016.
All abstracts will be peer-reviewed before they are accepted, and the decision of the organizers will be final and binding on any issues which arise. The presenters of selected abstracts will be intimated by 12th February,2016 and will be required to send the final paper on the same e-mail ID by 23rd February,2016. Selected Papers will be published in the form of proceeding of the Seminar. Awards will be given for best three papers.
Registration will be done only after the approval of abstracts. The registration form is attached alongwith. No fees will be charge for registration.
- For submission of abstracts: 6th February,2016
- For approval of abstracts: 12th February,2016
- For submission of registration form: 17th February, 2016
- For submission of full papers: 23rd February,2016
BOARDING & LODGING:
All participants will be responsible for making their own travel arrangements. Accommodation will be provided to all outstation participants within the University Campus.
BEST POSTER AWARD:
Each poster shall be evaluated by a panel of academicians/professionals and selected outstanding posters will be presented with Best Poster Award.
BEST PAPER AWARD:
Each paper shall be evaluated by a panel of academicians/professionals and selected outstanding papers will be presented with Best Paper Award.
Address for Correspondence:
The Coordinators School of Insurance Studies National Law University NH-65 Nagour Road, Mandore, Jodhpur- 342304 Rajasthan, India Phone: +91-291-2577530, 2577726 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR REGISTRATION FORM & NOTIFICATION, Click HERE
DISCLAIMER: The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: email@example.com