National Seminar on Rights of Victims in Criminal Justice System
@ Asian Law College, Noida [Oct 19]
: Submit by Sep 21.
About the College
Asian Law College established under Asian Education group offers BA LLB 5 years & LLB, 3 years programme, affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University (CCS) Meerut and is approved by Bar Council of India (BCI).
Asian Law College (ALC) focuses on the multi-disciplinary nature of legal education, research and innovations and provides professional training for personality development coupled with industry exposure for the better understanding of the legal world.
The Research and Development Cell at ALC is responsible for the formulation and implementation of the overall guidelines related to the promotion of research and publication. Research has been an integral element for legal education at ALC, since the time of its inception.
About the Seminar
National Seminar on A SOCIO LEGAL PERSPECTIVE OF RIGHTS OF VICTIMS IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM will act as a platform for students and intellectuals from all over the country to come together and discuss various measures to be taken to eliminate discrimination that is prevailing at present. It is rightly said that no one can change the world in one day but everyone can do their part.
This is a small initiative from our side to make the world a better place to live in. This seminar proposes to engage with the dialectics of hope and despair, challenges and possibilities in criminal justice system regarding rights of victims.
Plot A2 Marwah Studios Complex II, Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201303
Call for Papers
They cordially invite the academicians, researchers and students to submit their research papers on the sub-themes of the National Seminar (Sub themes as mentioned below are illustrative and not exhaustive). Distinguish scholars, faculties and students are requested to participate in the seminar and have dialogic engagement with the speakers invited for the seminar.
Submit the abstract and complete research paper to email@example.com with Subject line “Research Paper Submission for National Seminar on A SOCIO LEGAL PERSPECTIVE OF RIGHTS OF VICTIMS IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM.
- Prosecution services and protection of vulnerable groups.
- Overview of the legislative and historical development of victimology under Criminal Justice System.
- Concepts and theory of Victimology.
- Victim’s compensation scheme.
- Protection of witnesses.
- Abuse of victims within the family.
- Students: Rs. 1000/-
- Research Scholars: Rs. 1500/-
- Faculties/Lawyers/Professionals: Rs. 2000/-
- Co-author: Only two authors per paper permit. The co-author has to register separately.
Payment can be made through online internet banking only.
Bank Name: Central Bank of India
Name: Asian Law College
A/c No. 3541897069
IFSC Code: CBIN0283172
Add. RWA, Sec. 15A, Noida 201301 (U.P.)
- Submission of Abstract: 21st September 2019
- Confirmation of abstract selection: 28th September 2019
- Submission of Registration fees and
- transaction details to be sent on rdc[at]alc.edu.in: 10th October 2019
- Submission of Full paper (only Soft copies): 12th October 2019
- Seminar Date: 19th October 2019
For any queries, feel free to drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on +91 9599684798