National Seminar on Consumer Justice, Market and Globalization @ Utkal University on February 13 &14, 2016. Abstract Submission January 20, 2016.
FOR YOUR KIND REFERENCE, SHORT DETAILS OF THE PROGRAM ARE AS FOLLOWS:
WHAT: National Seminar on Consumer Justice, Market and Globalization
WHERE: Utkal University
WHEN: February 13 &14
SPONSORED BY: Department of Consumer Affairs Government of India
- Important Dates: Abstract Submission January 20,2016
- Decision on Abstract: January 25, 2016
- Full Paper Submission: Febuary 5,2016
- Seminar Date: Febuary 13& 14 , 2016
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF PAPER:
Please send research paper/article Abstract on or before 25th Jan, 2016 and the full paper article on or before 5th February 2016 with following instructions given below
1. The research paper article should be focused on the technical session/themes and subthemes of the seminar.
2. Manuscripts must be original, in about 5000 words. It should be composed in MSWord. Font size-12 and follows UK English with APA referencing style.
3. Each research paper/article must be accompanied by an Abstract in about 300 words. End notes and references are necessary. A brief bio-line about the writer should accompany the research paper/article.
4. Research paper/article may be submitted through e-mail at email@example.com
5. Few selected papers presented in the seminar will be considered for publication with ISBN number by a reputed publisher.
For more Information Contact: Organising Secretary Mrs Jyotirmayee Tudu
FOR FULL NOTIFICAATION, Click HERE
FOR WEBSITE, Click HERE
DISCLAIMER: The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org