National Seminar on Moral & Ethical Issues in Legal Profession
@ Banasthali Vidyapith, Vanasthali [Nov 13]:
Submit by Oct 9
About the Organizer
Faculty of Law at the Banasthali Vidyapith, an all women’s law school was established in the year 2013 to nurture legal professionals of the highest order and to pass the usual strong virtues of the Vidyapith to girls from various parts of the country.
About the Seminar
Faculty of Law, Banasthali Vidyapith is organising the National Seminar on Moral and Ethical Issues in the Legal Profession.
The Legal profession plays important role in the administration of justice. Ulpian has considered ‘lawyers’ as a cultivator of justice and one who profess knowledge of what is just and equitable.
This Seminar is an attempt to address the concerns of various components/actors involved in the process of administration of justice and to discuss moral and ethical issues questioning the integrity of the legal profession.
Young participants of seminar coming from diverse backgrounds will be able to understand the relevance and importance of Bar-Bench relations, conscious public participation in the present political scenario so as to strengthen the pillars of democracy ultimately.
13th November 2019
Who can Apply
It is an interdisciplinary student-centric seminar/event. Students other than girls are allowed to participate only in absentia. Absentia participants have to send good quality video recording of their presentations.
- Paper presenters: Rs 300/-(up to 9th October 2019) and Rs 900/- (till 20th October 2019)
- Attendees: Rs 200/-
Call for Papers
The abstract, Full paper and Payment Receipt shall be sent to the email@example.com for confirmation/
- Abstract Submission: 9th October 2019
- Acceptance of Abstract: 11th October 2019
- Full Paper/Last Date of Registration: 8th November 2019
To register, CLICK HERE
- Name of Account: Banasthali Vidyapith
- Bank: SBI
- Branch: Banasthali (Tonk)
- Address: Village & Post Office –Banasthali, Tehsil – Newai, Distt. – Tonk Rajasthan – 304022
- Saving Bank Account No.: 32132800012
- Branch Code No.: 15363
- MICR Code No.: 304002502
- IFSC Code No.: SBIN0015363
- RTGS/NEFT No.: SBIN0015363
Ms. Apurva Sharma (7985105965)
Ms. Dalima Gupta (7665403996)