National Seminar on Justice Dispensing Machinery & Hostile Witness @ IMS Law College, Noida [Nov 11]: Submit by Nov 5
IMS Law College is a law school located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. IMS Law College was set up in 2004 and it is the first college in Noida to start B.A. LL. B 5 Years integrated course. The College is approved by Bar Council of India, recognized by University Grant Commission (UGC) and affiliated to the Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut.
About the Seminar
IMS Law College is organising a National Seminar on Justice Dispensing Machinery and Hostile Witness.
The seminar aims at creating awareness about the widespread issue of Hostile witness. It will provide a platform to students, scholars and faculty members of law fraternity to share their views on the topic and to learn from each other.
Venue: The National Seminar on ‘Justice Dispensing Machinery and Hostile Witness’ will be conducted in “Seminar Hall of IMS Law College, Noida”.
Date of Seminar
11th November 2019 at 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Objectives of the seminar
- To promote the importance of law of evidence and evidence of hostile witness in particular.
- To provide a platform for a verified dialogue to various experts.
- To study and analyze the role of various witnesses in the dispensation of justice.
- To sensitize the participant and to make them aware of the challenges faced by the society on being of a witness hostile.
- To identify the possible area & scope of law of evidence when a witness becomes hostile.
- To propose suggestions and recommendation and to evaluate the value of the evidence of the hostile witness.
Call for Papers
The submissions shall consist of an Abstract followed by objectives of the paper, explanation of legal provision, case laws related to the topic, empirical analysis, finding analysis which will be subject to anti-plagiarism check.
- Participants are requested to adhere strictly to the following guidelines.
- The length of the abstract should not be more than 250 words and research paper should not exceed to 3000 words.
- The cover page of the manuscript must contain the title of the paper, author’s name and designation, name of the institution, email id., full address and contact number
- Co-authorship of maximum 2 authors per paper is allowed, however, registration has to be done individually
- Abstract along with the full paper shall be reviewed by the panel of experts.
- The paper should follow the format of font type- Times New Roman, Font size-12, ILI Rules for footnoting.
Mode of Presentation
- Participant/Presenter can express his ideas or presentation on the concerned topic without sending abstract or paper.
- The participant can present his ideas on the topic extempore or with the help of note prepared by him but a plain reading of paper is not allowed.
- Paper presentation certificate will be issued to all paper presenters.
- Participant certificate will be issued to all participants
- Seminar managing certificate will be issued to seminar managing team.
- Law Students: Rs. 300/-
- Research Scholars: Rs. 400/-
- Faculty member and professionals: Rs. 500/-
- The registration fee shall be payable through Google Pay, PhonePe or Paytm on the following number: +91-9807943321.
- Please note that it is mandatory to provide the Transaction ID of the payment in the Google Form (in case of Speakers).
Note: SUBMISSION OF RESEARCH PAPER IS NOT MANDATORY.
- Last date of submission of abstract: 05 November 2019
- Last date of submission of full paper: 08 November 2019
- Confirmation of acceptance of the paper: 09 November 2019
Faculty Convener: Rajesh Kumar Dev (email- [email protected])
Head Convener: Vibhor Sachan – 9807943321
Co-Conveners: Pulkit Trehan- 8800909808
Akash Kumar: 9517317609