National Seminar on Judicial Delays @ Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi [Jan 10-11]: Submit by Nov 30
About the Organizer
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, formerly Indraprastha University, is a public state university located in Delhi, India. It was established in 1998 by Government of Delhi, as a teaching-cum-affiliating university. The University is recognised by University Grants Commission, under section 12B of the UGC Act.
About the Seminar
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is organising a National Seminar on Judicial Delays: Maladies and Remedies on 10th and 11th January 2020.
Address: University School of Law & Legal Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector 16C, Dwarka, New Delhi
Quality of any governance system is determined by the quality of justice it delivers. While this could be true in general for any system of governance, it is especially true for a democratic system.
In the true tradition of interdisciplinary research, the proposed national seminar seeks to delve deep into the contemporary issues of the structuring of the whole edifice of democratic institutions for the purpose of delivering justice to the common man.
- Judicial Delays: Introspecting the Purposes of Judicial system
- Judicial Delays and quality of justice
- Primary Judiciary: Infrastructure bottlenecks and its impact
- Vacancies in Primary Judiciary and its impact
- Court and Case Management Techniques: Any impact?
- Technology in the Courts: Can it be the Saviour?
- Submissions of abstracts: 30th November 2019
- Intimation as to Acceptance of Abstract: 15th December 2019
- Submissions of full paper: 31st December 2019
- For students – Rs. 500/-
- For Academics and others – Rs. 1000/-
E-mail: [email protected]