Role of Intellectual Property Rights in Economic Growth
@ Sharda University, Noida [April 9]:
Submit by March 10
School of Law, Sharda University is organizing a National Seminar on “Role of Intellectual Property Rights in Economic Growth: Prospects and Challenges” on Date: 9th April 2020. This National Seminar offers an opportunity to Researchers, Academicians and students to come together and share their valuable thoughts, impression and research studies on the following issues relating to majors themes of changing dimensions of Intellectual Property Rights in present economic Scenario:
- Impact and Enforcement of TRIPS Agreement
- Patent Laws, Indian Innovations and Licensing Policies
- Geographical Indication on Food and Biodiversity and Its Impact
- Traditional Knowledge and contribution in economic growth
- Challenges of Copyrights and Cyberspace
- Emergence of Designs and Trademark Laws/Trade Secrets and Competition Law in Liberalized Economy.
Call for Papers
Seminar papers are invited from the academicians, practitioners, researchers, scholars and students on the issues related to the above themes. It is also proposed that the selected papers by the Committee will be published in a special volume on the seminar in the form of an edited book with ISBN No. Author of selected papers would be given an opportunity to present their papers as per the requirement of the theme during sessions on the day of the seminar.
Interested authors should submit an abstract of their original research/conceptual papers and empirical studies/case studies briefly describing objectives, methodology, major results and its implications in about 500 words. All abstracts will be peer-reviewed and evaluated before final acceptance. Authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to submit and present full paper at the Seminar.
Accepted abstracts are likely to be published in the souvenir of the projected Seminar. The length of the full papers should normally not exceed about 5000 words and it must be typed in Times New Roman font size 12 on A4 size paper with 1″ margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS Word. The ILI citation method must be strictly adhered to while submitting the abstract and
full papers. There will be a plagiarism check for all the papers.
All the Abstracts and Full-length papers shall be sent as an attachment on email id.: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants willing to attend the Seminar should fill the Registration Form and submit it latest by 10th March 2020 along with the requisite fee. There are two modes of registration online and on the spot payment which can be done on the date of paper presentation.
Professionals/Advocates & Academicians: Rs. 750/-
Students and Research Scholars: Rs. 500/-
- Last date for submission of Abstracts Email 10th March 2020
- Intimation on the selection of the Paper: 20th March 2020
- Last date for submission of Full Paper (soft copy): 30th March 2020
Coordinator: Ms. Lipika Sharma, Assistant Professor, Sharda University
Co-coordinator: Anu Singh, Assistant Professor, Sharda University
- Subhasmita Patra: +91-9205602488
- Vaishali Phull: +91-9990766354
- Himani: +91-7599231990
- Aditya Vaid: +91-9917710775