ILS Law College Pune’s National Seminar on “Current Issues in Intellectual Property Laws in India” February 5-6, 2016. Last date: 16 January 2016
The National Seminar is scheduled to happen on 5th and 6th February 2016.
This Seminar will be open for students, faculties and professionals across the country.
- Last Date for registration: 16th January, 2016
ILS Students – Rs.300/-
Non ILS Students – Rs. 500/-
Teachers and Professionals- Rs. 1000/-
- Demand Draft in favour of “Principal, ILS Law College” payable at Pune.
- Electronic transfer to: Principal, ILS Law College, Indian Bank, Deccan Gymkhana Branch A/c No: 490076558, IFSC Code IDIB000D007.
Kindly mention in the remarks that this money is for participation in the bbbcccbIP Seminar.
Participants making online payment shall also mail their details (Name, Institution, Mobile No and Transaction Id) to email@example.com
- ILS IPR Cell,: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty Coordinator : Suvarna Nilakh, email@example.com
- Student Coordinators:
Kamlesh Mali,: +91 9975763494
Yojit Pareek, : +91 9823573120
Aishwarya Bedekar, : +91 9764304244
Ritvik Kulkarni,: +91 9881716603
Sonali Bharadwaj,: +91 967309240
For any information: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Registration Form Click HERE
For Further Details, Click HERE
DISCLAIMER: The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: email@example.com